Pages

Printable Christmas Questionnaire for Gift Exchanges

First I wrote how Christmas gift exchanges with coworkers, students or relatives who aren't close, don't work. Then I proceeded to write an article on how to host gift exchanges. Now I'm sharing a holiday gift exchange wish list I compiled. Gift exchanges are unavoidable. Some people look forward to them--senior citizens, developmentally disabled, employees in small businesses, work at home groups, home school cooperatives. My adult education students loved our annual holiday gift exchange. I enjoyed Secret Santa at the Montessori school where I taught. But it's hard to know what to get. Have participants fill out a preference profile. Here's one to print and distribute. I put gift hints.  Printable Christmas Wish List Questionnaire for Gift Exchanges (like the .gif? I got it free from Christmas Graphics Plus.com)

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews