Pages

Free Printable Thanksgiving Puzzles and Word Games

Thanksgiving kicks off the Christmas holiday season in schools and at home. When I think of Thanksgiving holiday parties, I think of food, family and how richly blessed I am. I remember past Thanksgiving celebrations family and students I've taught. I've always linked curriculum current holidays. At Thanksgiving, we study American history, exploration, settlement, religions, native American cultures and early technology. At our holiday parties, we play seasonal themed games. Here are lesson plans for the holiday season, beginning with Thanksgiving. These are adaptable for Christmas, too. You can print games, puzzles, word searches, crossword puzzles, matching games etc. I use these games to connect lessons and content. Word games and puzzles also make excellent non-traditional tests.  Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews